UsabilityHub has two types of sets: Sequential sets and Variation sets. Sequential sets are multiple tests taken in the order you set and Variation sets allow you to run the same test with slight differences within each test.
Sets are available on the basic, pro, and team plans.
In this article
To recruit participants from your audience to take multiple tests in a row, create a sequential set.
How to create a sequential set:
- From your dashboard navigation select + Add next to Sets
- Type in a name for the set and confirm Sequential set is selected
- Select tests you want to include and drag them into your preferred order
- Enter a custom thank-you message to be shown after the tests are completed
- If desired, enter a redirect URL where we will send participants after completing the tests
Sharing your Sequential set
Like individual tests, each Sequential set has a unique link you can share with your audience to direct them to take each of your tests in a row. Toggle on and copy this link from the Recruit testers tab of your set.
How to create a Variation set:
- Click make a variation from your preferred test
- Give your variation set a name
- Click Copy variation and create variations
- Save changes
Sharing your Variation set
Similar to other tests, a Variation set has a unique link you can share with your audience to direct them to take a test from your set. Toggle on and copy this link from the Recruit testers tab of your set.
Recruits who visit this link will be taken to one random variation. We'll try to split them evenly across variations. Your recruited participants will only be allowed to participate in one of the tests in this set, whether they revisit the set's recruitment link or visit the recruitment link of any test in the set.