How long will results take?
When you order responses from the Usability Hub panel, fast delivery is incredibly important to us. We want to enable you to gather feedback and iterate on a design as quickly as possible.
Order delivery times vary depending on:
- The number of responses you order
- The time of day and day of the week. Weekdays are faster than weekends, and US daytime is faster than nighttime.
- Your test's language
- The target demographic o f your order, if specified
- How many responses you have ordered for variations of the test, as this narrows the pool of eligible participants
- An open order (no demographic target) for 50 responses completed in 25 minutes
- An order targeting 100 participants in the United States completed in 33 minutes
- An order targeting 10 participants above the age of 25 with an education level of at least 'Some college' completed in 9 minutes
- An order targeting 50 female participants in the United States between the ages of 25 and 55 with an education level of at least 'Some college' completed in 4 hours
- An order targeting 50 participants in Australia, United Kingdom, or Ireland, between the ages of 25 and 45 completed in 2 hours
Every order is given a delivery estimate before you place it, and this estimate updates automatically as you change your demographic targeting.