Changing your plan
All admins can change the plan on an account.
In this article
How to change your plan
- Click the drop-down from the navigation bar in the top right corner and select Billing
- Click Change plans. A modal will appear showing you your current plan and the other plan available. Select the other plan if you wish to change to it.
- Once your have selected the plan you want, click Choose plan and you will see a confirm modal. For users changing from Flexible to Annual will need to confirm the cost of the plan and assign users roles.
- If you haven't entered it already, you will be asked to provide billing information. Once you're finished you'll see a confirmation message to tell you that you have successfully changed your plan.
What happens when you change from the Flexible to the Annual plan
- You're moved to the new plan immediately
- You will be charged for all Team members you add to your account (but not Viewers)
- You won't need to upgrade tests anymore.
What happens when you change from the Annual to the Flexible plan
- You'll still pay for the rest of your billing period. Effectively you are turning off auto-renewal.
- You'll still have access to Annual features until the end of your billing period.
- You will not be billed again.
- After your billing period has finished, you will be moved to the Flexible plan. All your users will effectively be Admins, with access to billing, user management and credit purchasing.
Changing to an Enterprise plan
The Enterprise plan is suited to companies with sophisticated procurement needs. We can provide SLAs, perform security audits, review and implement custom terms, and make arrangements for larger teams. To change from any plan to an Enterprise plan, please contact our sales team.
Changing your plan during the free trial period
You can change your plan at any time, including while in the trial period. You will still be able to access the full trial duration.
By default, when the trial ends, you will be moved to the Annual plan and your credit card will be billed. Using the instructions above, you can choose to move to the Flexible plan instead which has no ongoing fees.