Ordering from our partner panel
Occasionally we are unable to provide responses from the UsabilityHub panel. This may happen if you target very specific demographics or countries that are not yet well represented in our panel.
When this occurs we may offer to source responses for your test from our partner panel.
In this article
Placing an order with our partner panel
From the Recruit Participants tab of your test click Place an order then enter the demographics you want to target.
If we are unable to fulfill your order using the UsabilityHub panel, you will see the following message below the order form where you can then click Place external panel order.
Cost to order responses from our partner panel
Differences between panels
There are important differences between responses ordered from the UsabilityHub panel and responses sourced from our parnter panel.
Responses ordered from our partner panel:
- Are priced differently, based on the countries you target
- Are not reviewed for quality assurance by UsabilityHub
- Take 24-48 hours before you begin receiving responses
- Can not be automatically replaced if they are deleted
- Are not guaranteed to be unique if you place external panel orders on tests that are within variation sets.