UsabilityHub support during the COVID-19 pandemic: 45-day commitment free software trial
In this article:
Who is eligible for the free trial?
The 45-day no commitment free trial is available to:
- new customers, and
- existing customers on the Flexible plan.
The trial is not available to:
- existing or previous paid subscribers,
- customers who have previously been given a trial of our software, or
- customers who require manual billing.
How do I sign up for the free trial?
New customers: If you don't have an account, start by creating a new account here.
- During the setup, select the Annual plan and then click Start my trial.
- You will need to confirm the cost of the plan and assign users roles. You will only be charged if you do not cancel the trial before the 45 day period ends.
3. Add your billing information. Remember, you can switch to the Flexible plan right away and still enjoy the full 45 days.
If you're an existing customer on the Flexible plan
- Click the drop-down from the navigation bar in the top right corner and select Billing.
- Click Change plans. A modal will appear showing you your current plan and Annual plan which includes the free trial.
- Once you have selected the trial, click Choose plan and you will see a confirm modal. You will need to confirm the cost of the plan and assign users roles. You will only be charged, if you do not cancel the trial before the 45 day period ends.
- If you haven't entered it already, you will be asked to provide billing information. Once you're finished you'll see a confirmation message to tell you that you have successfully changed your plan.
Can I exit the trial early?
Switch to the Flexible plan and you’ll still receive the full 45 day trial. This will ensure nothing will be charged to your credit card. Alternatively, you can close your account.
What happens when the trial ends?
At the end of the 45 days, you’ll be switched to our Annual plan and your credit card will be charged. We don’t want anyone to get surprised billed. We’ll email you a reminder when the trial is nearly over and will provide remaining trial duration in Billing settings.
To avoid any charges, switch to the Flexible plan before the end of your trial period.
Why do I need to provide a credit card?
To launch this as quickly as possible, we have opted to rely on existing software infrastructure.
What will the trial give me access to?
The 45 day Annual plan trial includes:
- access to all of UsabilityHub's test types and features,
- the ability to create an unlimited number of tests of unlimited duration,
- unlimited viewer seats, and
- the option to recruit an unlimited number of participants from your own audience for free.
Ordering responses from our Panel is charged separately. Pricing is based on your usage needs.
Can I add my team to the trial?
Yes, you can invite as many team members as you like. Once they join, they will be able to access all tests, as well as billing, user permissions and other administrator settings.
If you choose to invite a user with a role of Admin or Team, you will be alerted to the fees associated with this action (Admins and Team members cost $1200USD per year). If you choose to stay on the Annual plan after the trial ends, you will be charged for all members on your account except Viewers, who are free.
What happens to my data after the trial?
You will have access to all of your data at the end of the trial. Except in the case where you have decided to close your account.
You can also export your data to CSV.