What is UsabilityHub?
UsabilityHub remote, unmoderated user research platform for running user tests and design surveys.
Tests can be made up of one or more of the below:
- Click Test Sections for first click analysis
- Five Second Test Sections to learn about users' first impressions
- Question Test Sections for fast, straightforward design surveys
- Preference Test Sections to find which design users prefer
- Navigation Test Sections to find out if your websites and apps are easy to navigate
What can you test with UsabilityHub?
UsabilityHub is designed for running tests on static designs. There's no shortage of things to test: from logo preferences to app navigation. Our example tests and testing guides are great references.
Who participates in your test?
When ordering responses from the UsabilityHub panel you have the option to set target demographics per order: country, age, education level, and gender.
How much does UsabilityHub cost?
- Making tests that take less than 2 mins and recruiting responses from your audience is free. Longer tests and additional features are available on paid subscription plans.
- Credits to access our panel start at $1.00 USD and get cheaper when buying in bulk. Responses consume one or more credits depending on the length of your test.