What is UsabilityHub?
UsabilityHub is a remote, unmoderated user research platform for running user tests and design surveys.
Tests can be made up of one or more of the below:
- Click test sections for first click analysis
- Five second test sections to learn about users' first impressions
- Question test sections for fast, straightforward design surveys
- Preference test sections to find which design users prefer
- Navigation test sections to find out if your websites and apps are easy to navigate.
What can I test with UsabilityHub?
UsabilityHub is designed for running tests on static designs - that is, .png or .jpg files. You can test designs exported from tools like Sketch, Figma or Balsamiq, screenshots from live sites or even photographs of sketches. There's no shortage of things to test - from logo preferences to app navigation. Our example tests and testing guides are great references.
Who can I test with?
When ordering responses from the UsabilityHub panel you have the option to set target demographics per order including:
- education level
- employment status
- annual household income
- technical proficiency
- daily hours online
How much does UsabilityHub cost?
- Creating tests that take less than two minutes and recruiting responses from your own audience using a link is free. Longer tests and additional features are available on paid subscription plans, or you can upgrade an individual test for $50 USD and get access to all features and longer test lengths.
- When using our panel, test responses start from $1.00 USD per response, depending on the length of your test. A more complex test will be more expensive to run, as panel participants are paid more for their time.
- UsabilityHub credits are used to purchase panelist responses and cost $1.00USD per credit. Credits are cheaper when buying in bulk.