Use Projects to keep tests organized on the UsabilityHub dashboard. Each Project acts as a folder for tests: you can add tests to Projects when creating the test or afterwards.
How to create a Project
When creating a test:
- Select your Project name
- Create and save test as usual
- Your test can now be found in your newly created Project
All Tests will show all tests regardless of their Project.
Moving a test to a Project:
- Select the test from your dashboard
- Click the Edit test tab
- Select I understand and wish to proceed to confirm
- Select the appropriate Project or enter a new name to create a new Project