What you cannot test with UsabilityHub
You can test many things with UsabilityHub, from logos to wireframes and even book covers, but you cannot test everything under the sun.
At this time you cannot:
- Test video, but you can test GIFs 5MB or smaller
- Test fully interactive prototypes, but the navigation test sections may be a good fit
- Send participants to another website as part of your test
- Test adult material with our panel of testers, or anything that would be considered Not Safe For Work
- Guarantee participants use a mobile device. Tests are available to participants on both desktop and mobile, however, we currently do not support the ability to target participants based on the device used. Instead, when creating your test you can set the way your design will be displayed for participants by choosing display options, then selecting tablet, iPhone, or Android.