Customizing a test for your audience
Available customizations include:
- Response limits, so that you can control the number of test responses you wish to accept and subsequently analyse.
- The ability to enable demographic questions to learn more about your participants. You can optionally collect age, country, gender, education level, daily hours online, annual household income, technical proficiency, and employment status for your participants, which you can use as filtering options on your test results later.
- A redirect URL where we'll send your participants after the test is complete.
- Kiosk mode, which allows one link to be reused over and over again, for example in a classroom or a single device or session used for multiple testers. Test customizations only apply to your participants that you recruit
Tests in a variation set
Test customisations set at the individual test level will be overridden by the variation set settings. To access these settings:
- From the Dashboard, select the variation set name
- Select the Recruit participants tab
3. Select Manage link
4. Configure customisations including a custom thank you message. Custom thank you messages are only shown to your own audience and not to the UsabilityHub panel.