How to set your default test language
Each test created on UsabilityHub must be in a single language. When creating your test you can select your preferred language, otherwise your default test language will be used.
In this article
The language setting controls two things:
- The language of the test interface, including introductory instructions, the demographic survey, button text, etc.
- Which UsabilityHub panelists are eligible to take the test if an order is placed. Only users who speak this language are eligible
How to update your default test language
Your default test language can be updated from your account:
- Click the drop-down from the navigation bar in the top right corner and select Settings
- Select the Test settings tab
- Use the drop-down to select your preferred language
- Click Save settings
Updating your test language when creating your test
Each test form has a field to select the language for that particular test:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss us supporting a language not shown on the list above.