Branding customizations (including removing all branding), available on the Annual and Bespoke plans and all upgraded tests allow you to change the appearance of your test for participants recruited by you so that you can give your participants a more seamless brand experience.
These customizations are not shown to participants from the UsabilityHub panel.
What you can change
Customized branding allows you to change:
- The logo. Replace the UsabilityHub logo with your logo, shown in the header when someone is doing a test
- The color of the buttons that people click to navigate through each stage of your test.
How to customize branding for your tests
- Click the drop-down from the navigation bar in the top right corner and select Settings
- Click the Test settings tab
- Upload your logo (.jpg or .png, 25px x 150px)
- Select the button color you'd like
- Click Save settings
What participants see
When participating in a test your audience will be shown your custom logo on the welcome and thank you sections.